Thursday, October 12, 2017

Packer's Painted Pumpkin


                           

My three favorite things in Fall are hunting, football, and Halloween. I was thinking about what I could do to decorate for the colorful season. So I decided to combine football and Halloween to make the perfect outdoor decoration. Today I will be showing you how to paint a pumpkin to display your favorite football team.





To start off you are going to need spray paint, paper for a template, toothpicks,  and a pumpkin. The spray paint should be the colors of your team’s logo, in my case white, green, and yellow.

 
Next paint your base coat and the background color of your logo.

   
When the base coat is dry, cut out your template of the logo and stick it to the pumpkin with a few toothpicks and paint that. If needed add a few touch ups to give it a cleaner look.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment