Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fun Fall Jar


Do you love fall but don’t have much time? Are you really busy and don’t have much time, but love fall decor. I have the perfect thing for you, I will going to tell you how to make an adorable fall jar. It will a cute touch a fall in any room. This only take 4 simple supplies.

IMG-1580.JPGIMG-1595.JPG

Supplies

-Mason Jar

-Fall leaves

-Little candle
-Spray Adhesive

First spray a thin layer of glue and place the leaves where you like. You might have to fold them down a bit to make then fit.

IMG-1601.JPGIMG-1598.JPGIMG-1600.JPG


After that put as any leaves around the jar as you would like but leave some glass not covered so the light will shine through.

If I would do this craft again, I would use mod podge so they would stick better.

When it is dry, you could write on it or decorate it.

I was happy with my look so I choose to use some twine and add a bow.

To add a light glow, I put a tiny candle inside. I would recommend using a led candle for safety reasons.

This is a great craft if you are super busy and need something in a pitch. Most likely you will have all the supplies needed, already in your house. I love how much fall it brought into my room.
 
IMG-1580.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment