Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Crowd Winning Weenies



IMG-1669.JPG


I love watching football games with my family. My Dad and I are into the game while my two sisters and my mom are into the food. Our favorite food for the game is “Crowd Winning Weenies”. This finger food will be sure please your family and friends.  It has the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Here is an easy and great tasting recipe for bacon wrapped weenies.


Ingredients:

  • One pound of sliced bacon

  • One package(14 oz) of cocktail weenies

  • ¾ cup of brown sugar(I used 1 cup to make mine sweeter)

  • You will need lots of toothpicks


First, start off by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F and make a pile of toothpicks so you don’t contaminate all of your tooth picks

IMG-8760.jpeg


Second, cut your bacon into thirds.

Next take one of your weenies and wrap a slice of bacon around it, then stick a toothpick in to hold it together.

IMG-8764.jpegIMG-8765.jpeg


Lastly, once all weenies are are wrapped and on a baking sheets, sprinkle the brown sugar over them.

IMG-8770.jpegIMG-8766.jpeg


Bake for 45 minutes, enjoy.

This is a great 3 ingredient recipe that will please everyone at your tailgating party. It does take a little time to wrap  so if you don’t have time Sunday morning I would recommend wrapping them Saturday.  Sprinkle the brown sugar and cook them in the morning.  Enjoy these tasty treats and the
game.

IMG-1669.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment