Thursday, October 6, 2016

Wine Cork Pumpkin


IMG_2171.JPG

In the midst of moving into our house recently, my family has not had time to pull out all our fall decorations. So when I came across this pumpkin on Pinterest I decided to give it a try. This is a fun project that is really creative and super fun to make. When I first saw this project my biggest question was, “Where am I going to find the corks?” I decided to try Hobby Lobby and it turns out they have corks, 15 for $4.99.


IMG_2147.JPG

What you need:
  • Corks (25)
  • Hot glue gun
  • Twine
  • Paint brush
  • Orange paint
  • Green felt

IMG_2150.JPG

  • Glue all the layers of corks together.
    • 2 layers of 4
    • 2 layers of 5
    • 1 layers of 6

  • Glue all the layers together in a stack to form the pumpkin.IMG_2154.JPG


  • Paint the flat side of the corks on both sides.
    • While the paint is drying you can trace and cut out the leaves.

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG


  • Arrange the leaves and cork on top and glue them down.

And there you have it A cute fall Pumpkin! IMG_2171.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment