Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Pretzels




I was trying to come up with a simply,sweet snack that I could make that would fulfill my hunger. I stumbled across a bag of pretzels, but I wanted to add something to make them sweeter. Chocolate dipped pretzels are an easy snack and they taste delicious. I will show you how to make this quick and enjoyable snack!


  1. 1 bag of pretzels
  2. 1 bag of chocolate chips
  3. 1 bag of white baking chips
  4. Sprinkles

First grab two small saucepans and set the time on low. Put a little bit of shortening in in with your chips, it helps them melt smoother.


After the chips are melted place the pretzels into the saucepan and cover it with the melted chocolate.

 

Place the pretzels onto a sheet of wax and sprinkle the colored sprinkles onto the pretzels while they are warm.



Put the pretzels into the freezer for about 10 minutes and they are done! I hope you enjoyed this quick and fun snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment