Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ice cube Chocolates


File_008.jpeg
Since school has started, I’ve noticed myself going through many snacks. That costs my family money that we don’t need to spend. I thought it would be a good idea to find a recipe on Pinterest for easy to make snacks that can satisfy my sweet tooth. I found this idea and thought it would work perfect. I thought I might as well share it with you all. To be honest, it was a pretty messy project, but they were delicious and definitely worth the mess.

File_002.jpeg
Ingredients:
  • Milk chocolate chips
  • Ice cube tray
  • Marshmallows
  • Caramel
  • Peanut butter
Directions:
  • Grease ice cube tray, make sure you get all sides.
  • Melt chocolate
File_001.jpeg
  • Pour chocolate 1/3 of the way into each individual square in the tray
File_004.jpeg
  • Freeze for 2 minutes
  • Put marshmallows/caramel/peanut butter on top the chocolate
File_005.jpeg
  • Pour chocolate into the squares until full
File_007.jpeg
  • Freeze until solid

Now you have delicious snacks that are easy to make and can satisfy any sweet tooth.
File_009.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment